Our Stroker Kit for the Honda GX200, BSP, and Clone engines is the basis for building a +.175" stroker. This kit saves you more than $40 off the price of buying these items seperately!!! The kit includes:
- ARC 6572-C Billet Chromoly Stroker Crank
- ARC 6265 Billet Aluminum Stroker Connecting Rod with bearing inserts
- ARC 6618 SFI Certified Billet Aluminum Flywheel with Indexed Adjustable Ignition Timing
- Wiseco 10813P2 Piston with rings, wrist pin, and cir-clips.
You must cut down the top of the piston by test-installing the parts and measuring to see how much needs to be taken off. We recommend either the Viton coated head gaskets or copper head gaskets. The only thing you will have to do with these parts besides proper assembly is hone the cylinder to fit the piston, set ring gap, and remove all the compression release components from your camshaft. The bottom of the cylinder and the camshaft may also need to be ground slightly for clearance depending on your cam and engine block choice.
Besides the regular external bolt-on parts, we suggest the following other High Performance parts for a stroker engine build (not included with kit):
- DJ-1121 25mm Stainless Intake Valve -OR- DJ-1122 28.5mm Stainless Intake Valve
- DJ-1126 Stainless Exhaust Valve
- DJ-1056 “White” Springs (2)
- DJ-1047 HP2 Valve Spring Retainers with Keepers (2)
- DJ-1112 Dyno 308 Camshaft
- DJ-1050 Stock Lash Cap (engine has one, you need 2) -OR- DJ-1051 HP Lash Caps (2)
- 902244 .060” Valve Spring Shims (2)
- 902243 .030” Valve Spring Shims (2)
I prefer to stack one .060” shim and one .030” shim under each spring (.090” total) yielding approximately 35.2 lbs of seat pressure. Much beyond that pressure will require further upgrades to the valve train, such as billet roller rockers and chromoly pushrods