All the parts your need to build your engine into a high performance engine. Turn your 6.5 horsepower Clone/Predator engine into a 14 to 15+ horsepower screamer. Target rpm range is 7500-7800 rpms this modified set up. Please identify your engine in the drop-down list so we can supply you with the correct version. Top plate may vary slightly due to availability.
- Dj-1145-B Black Aluminum top plate/throttle hookup
- Dj-1144 Aluminum top plate/throttle hookup (Dj-1024p kit only)
- 6926 air filter adapter
- Fuel Pump (With fasteners)
- 6877 Pulse inlet fitting
- 6899 Angled air filter
- 5' fuel hose
- DJ-1056 26lb Valve Springs
- ARC Billet Connecting Rod with bearing inserts
- ARC SFI Certified Billet Flywheel (spec)
- DJ-1110 Super X Cam
- DJ-2227 .625 Gas Carb(call for methanol)
- Dj-1285PH Predator Piston (Dj-1024-224 Kit Only)
- DJ-1345 Carb stud (Dj-1024-P, Dj-1024-PH, Dj-1024-224 kits)
Predator Gen 1 is the Harbor Freight Predator 212cc with the stamped steel octagon shaped valve cover.
Predator Hemi is the Harbor Freight Hemi Predator 212cc with the cast aluminum rectangular valve cover.
Predator Gen 3 is the Harbor Freight Predator 212cc with the stamped steel octagon shaped valve cover but with the 5mm stemmed valves and automotive style valve keepers and retainers.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent products, fantastic fit and finish and exceptional customer service
In an attempt to relive my youth I fell in with a group of retired fellas that are into karts. One is replicating the classic RUPP A bones and running the the original Mc engines. I am building predators with tha ARC kit for the rest of us. What a blast!! Thanks to the ARC folks, all I have to do is assemble. They have done all the brain work.
Like I expected. All the parts were 5 star quality. Everything fit perfectly and bolted right up. I do wish the kit came with gaskets. If your going to get into the engine common sense would tell you to change them out. Let me tell you though, my kart flies now, like a bat out of hell!